Help Kevin ARCHIVE as much of our Precipitation Mediumship and Spirit Card Writing History as possible by submitting to us through the following form your high quality photographs and scans of any Precipitated Images, Writings and Signatures you either have in your possession or have discovered. Kevin is building a way for the public to access many archival precipitated images and writings for their own learning and understanding. This phenomena is so rare. Kevin feels it is important for such a database of images to be made public to awaken in the minds of others this rare and beautiful Gift of Spirit. He hopes his passion and teachings on the subject will awaken new interest in this beautifully Uplifting and Healing form of Evidential Mediumship and Spirit Communication.
What to Submit
* High-quality Photographs (using Good Lighting or Sunlight best) (JPG)
* High-quality Scanned Image Files (JPG)
* Any Stories or Topics that go with your Precipitated Image on how it was meaningful or evidential to you. (PDF, DOC file formats)
All image and physical submissions mean you give Kevin Lee, his company(s), and/or his assigns full and total usage, benefit, manipulation, ownership permissions to hold and display such images, recreations and details publicly in perpetuity for historical preservation efforts. *Confidentiality of Submission is available upon asking.
DONATING PRECIPITATED SPIRIT CARDS, SILKS, PAINTINGS AND ARTIFACTS
Kevin has been gifted many precipitated collections over the years by people desiring preservation over ownership. He is willing to discuss your collection for consideration privately.
SUBMISSION VIA EMAIL
For now, feel free to email Kevin your high quality, precipitation image files.
INFO [AT] RevKevinLee.com *Remove the [AT] and replace with @
Email Subject: Precipitation Images Submission
1. Please include all contact details for yourself.
2. Please include any great stories, the medium’s name, evidence of importance (include year experienced) surrounding your precipitated images.
3. Precipitated Spirit Cards: Please TITLE your IMAGE FILE NAMES to include “front” or “back” or “one sided precipitation”
4. Medium’s Name and Year Produced (if possible)
MUCH GRATITUDE TO EVERYONE WHO IS ABLE TO SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCES AND ARTIFACTS FOR ARCHIVAL PURPOSES.